6 Beiträge
nancymichel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi There- I love the door colour. - Please share details re the door colour. Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
nancymichel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi there- beautiful home! what kind of wood is on the exterior? - I am hoping to upgrade the trim on our home with this real wood (or real wood look).
    1 Kommentar
nancymichel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need ideas for exterior colours for my home. thank you! - Hi there- hoping for ideas re updating the front of our home. (This pic is in early Canadian Spring, so our front patio furniture is not our... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
nancymichel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black or white interior windows? - Ordering all new windows. Black or white interior frames? Also should I use obscured glass in two windows that look onto my neighbour’s sidi... Jetzt abstimmen
    13 Kommentare    13 Stimmen
nancymichel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
considering ordering obscured glass for these two dining room windows. - The windows look out on our neighbour’s siding....our home decor/ style is contemporary/minimalist. Thoughts?
    2 Kommentare
nancymichel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar