8 Beiträge
nancytano hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gardening question - Something is eating my tomato flowers?
    Kommentar
nancytano hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it dead? - I have 2 grapefruit trees that where planted a year ago. They are not doing well, suggestions?
    Kommentar
nancytano hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dilemma with new love seat and picture on wall - I just bought this love seat along with a sofa but the picture above the love seat is giving me some problems. I love the picture but I nee... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
nancytano hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help designing shelving in the nook under TV - I want to have built in done in the nook where the TV is. The tv stand needs to go. Any designs or suggestions would help also with fireplac... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nancytano hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are white kitchen cabinets in? - I want to update my honey colored wood cabinets. I was thinking going white or dark brown.
    43 Kommentare
nancytano hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hanging drapes - I have a large window that faces the front of the house. I bought 108" curtains and wanting to know where to place the hold backs or tie bac... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nancytano hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have an area that needs help. - I need help with this ledge. The picture is looking from the living room. The ledge has 2 metal vases up there but they have been up there f... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
nancytano hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crown molding - Do I have to do crown molding throughout the house or can I do it just in one large room?
    4 Kommentare