25 Beiträge
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Inside of boxes? And...Hinged or not - What is the material inside the box? (for example, is it lined in felt, or not). Are the boxes hinged or opened by pulling the top off fully... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Inside the box? - Do you have a picture of the inside of the box? What is the material?
    Kommentar
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Non tufted version - My designer found this for me in a non tufted version but has not received a response from you on signing up for your designer program. I wo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions - What are the dimensions on this bench?
    Kommentar
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weight capacity of bench? - I've been looking at benches a lot. Love the look of this one. Anticipate that occasionally 2 adults might sit on it. So many benches say t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Confirming pattern- grey version - I see you the pattern of the grey version and like it- abstract. But looking at other colors listed of same rug it appears to be a different... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Attachment - How does this attach to the wall? It looks like it 'floats' on a wall and is not supported on the floor
    1 Kommentar
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weight limit? - I am considering using this for cookbooks what is the weight limit per shelf, or in total?
    1 Kommentar
Nancy U hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes this Dining chair? - Same chair doesn't show when I touch price icon, although it implies that it should.
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...