7 Beiträge
nandi54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
furnishing a small 1 bedroom flat
    Kommentar
nandi54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Confortable seating - I sat in a so called boston chair in a shop and felt very well supported but can' t seem to find another boston chair as confortable. I am ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
nandi54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pendant/ceiling light and matching wall light - The ceiling light would have to be under 60cm tall. I lLike this one which has matching wall and table lamps but apparently it cannot be sho... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
nandi54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tiling before or after - In our present kitchen we had the tiling done after rough in but before cabinetry was installed. It is neat and change proof. Now in a new... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
nandi54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reading lights - What brand are they? Thanks.
    Kommentar
nandi54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
colour coordination dilemna - I have chosen smartstone carrara for our en-suite bathroom vanity top. should we go grey or white for the tiles? or something else. I feel g... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
nandi54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fittings - Where could I find this light fitting please? Is it LED?
    Kommentar