5 Beiträge
Tina Nangrani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our living room - I have a Dutch door from my living room leading into an open pantry and the kitchen. Want to paint it but not sure of the colour. My living ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Tina Nangrani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my sit out - Hi. Am moving into a new apartment. It has a dipping pool at the end of the sit out. I want to put a fence and gate to prevent toddlers acce... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Tina Nangrani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with window safety! - Hi. I'm moving to a 5th floor apartment in a new building. The rooms have huge windows with a slab to sit on and a very low railing. On the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Tina Nangrani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar