5 Beiträge
Natalie Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio Furniture... Lounge, or Dining? How do I orient it? - I need patio furniture help! We have a new Airbnb suite in our house and I’m stuck on patio furniture. What would people want more... loung... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Natalie Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hide the stove and hood fan space - We have an illegal suite in our house, which is a very common thing in our area. We have an electrical inspection coming up for an exterior ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Natalie Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Undermount sink lip incorrect? - We just had an undermount sink and new countertops installed in our kitchen and were surprised to see that there was a 1/16 inch underhang..... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Natalie Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TV placement - Hi! We are in the midst of reno'ing our new house and are having the TV/fireplace focal point dilemma! The living room space isn't huge, s... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Natalie Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare