8 Beiträge
Natalie B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with border - What do I do with this north facing border? It gets some sun protection from the locust tree. The weigela and rhododendron were already th... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Natalie B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ferns with ornamental grass??? - Are there any type of ornamental grass or something that grows tall not out that would go with ferns (ghost ferns and Japanese painted ferns... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Natalie B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creeping Thyme, yes or no? - Should I put creeping thyme in this bed? I love the purple mass of flowers? Does anyone know how long they bloom? I'm in zone 6a.
    1 Kommentar
Natalie B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to put around the patio? - I'm planning on bringing the border out around the front of the house and around the patio which is south facing. Our area is zone 6b with ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Natalie B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to put around the patio? - I'm planning on bringing the border out around the front of the house and around the patio which is south facing. Our area is zone 6b with ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Natalie B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hmmmm now what? Any ideas? - We bought our first house a little less than a year ago and are now attempting landscaping. Our theme is like the old English country style.... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Natalie B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refinishing deck, which color? - Hi all! We're refinishing our deck with Behr Premium Deckover (or something similar) since it's pretty old wood. I thought maybe matching th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Natalie B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
80's Kitchen Update Input Wanted - We are closing on our very first house in the end of July. We love this house, it is in very good shape with good bones and is unique (we d... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare