20 Beiträge
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing chrome and bronze - i need some advice Our new kitchen will have SW Creamy cabinets with Taj Mahal countertops and stainless appliances and chrome faucets Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SW Natural Tan paint - Has anyone used this in their house? Does it show any undertones?
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Building a fireplace mantle - We’re building a home and I want to use something that belonged to my parents I’m wondering if this coffee table could be used to build th... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing finishes in kitchen - I woule like a chrome kitchen faucet but dont think chrome will be the best color for the hardware The cabinets will be off white and the... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with house exterior - This is a photo of the house we‘re building. the exterior has to be brick and stone This is the brick and stone we’ve chosen. I would... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help withFlooring to go with Taj Mahal countertops - Were installing Taj Mahal countertops and Florentine carrera shower tile in our master bath. i feel like I need a very plain flooring so i... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Taj Mahal countertops in bathroom - We decided On Taj Mahal countertops in our bathrooms in our new build. Cabinets will be light stained alder Im vey nervous about choosing ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Aid mixer storage - We’re building and I’m thinking of creating a baking station in my walk in pantry so I can leave my mixer in there. Has anyone else done t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing a dining room chandelier - I found this on realtor.com in a dining room picture and love The style but not Having any luck finding something like it. Sorry it’s so fu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nchamber hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with house plan - I want to add some kind of wall between the dining area and the foyer Rather than leave it open as the plans call for. Would appreciate su... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...