22 Beiträge
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hallway runner - help please!! - Happy holidays everyone! I'm trying to complete bits and bobs before the end of the year and I need some help with my hallway. It looks bare... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Splashback help!! - We are trying to work with an old kitchen we inherited. Any suggestion for the colour or type of splashback behind the cooker wall between t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Splashback help! - We are trying to make do with an old kitchen but we need a splashback behind the cooker area between the cupboards across the wall to tie in... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Consensus needed - Hi fellow houzzers. I'm currently at the end of the road with my project but I'm running out of gas. As you may tell, I'm looking for a musc... Jetzt abstimmen
    3 Kommentare    27 Stimmen
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
There's something missing! - Please see photos for my hallway. We have gone for the modern contemporary look. But, theres something missing! It's not cosy at all. Looks ... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour paint?! - Needs some help selecting a colour which is going to work with these horrendous cabinets! Thanks
    37 Kommentare
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking massively incomplete!! Help please! - Moved into a new place and we don't have the money to redo our kitchen. Replaced the floor trying to make these cabinets work but it's looki... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lacking elegance? - I've placed these units in the alcove of our dining room. It's as an attempt to give our dining room more practically and elegance, however ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen looks really stark! What's missing?! - Hi, I have moved into a new place and we cannot afford a full cupboard refit so we working with what we have..! It's not the best colour sch... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
nchavda88 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hexagon or square porch tiles?? - We have a black front door and the space is roughly 2m x 2m. Which one do you think?
    19 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...