4 Beiträge
Nea May Poole hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the Tree Decoration - I love the spiral pattern you achieved on the tree, it is both clean and modern! Do you mind sharing a few tips on how to do this?
    Kommentar
Nea May Poole hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor kitchens with grills - I have seen many images of outdoor kitchens with a large grill under a porch roof. A few have hoods but the majority are not vented. Wouldn'... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nea May Poole hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My husband and I are architects. We purchased a historic barn in Rockville, VA and are renovating it into our home. It is approximately 82x4... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Nea May Poole hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool color cost - We are building our first pool and have sticker shock at the cost of anything but white gunnite. We have been quoted $7000 or just under 10%... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare