9 Beiträge
neelyma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for Under Cabinet Lighting options - Can I get suggestions for under cabinet lighting. I am seeing led strips, tubelights and task lights. I am leaning towards tube lights for b... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
neelyma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture? - Can I know where I can find the Chandelier?
    Kommentar
neelyma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash? - Where can I find that backsplash?
    1 Kommentar
neelyma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Back - Can I get the details on tile please?
    Kommentar
neelyma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Back splash Tile - Can I know where the back splash tile is from?
    Kommentar
neelyma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Range decisions! - Who knew, I would spend so many hours researching to pick a 48" cooking range on a tight budget. I started at used high end (Viking, Wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
neelyma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendations for where to buy a break fast nook banquette - Looking for recommendations on where to buy a break fast nook banquette seating like the attached style for 5ft X 6ft L shaped corner. Tryin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
neelyma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
neelyma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I know where the idol of saraswathi is from? - It's the idol besides the sectional.
    1 Kommentar