8 Beiträge
Neely Sullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need HELP for a design dilemma! - Hello! Hoping I can get some ideas on how to fix my design dilemma. We are turning our kids play room into a cozy TV room. Originally, when ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Neely Sullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
High gloss room -- paint still smells, help! - Hi all, I've recently painted one of our rooms in Benjamin Moore Advance high gloss black (which is a low VOC and water-based). It's only be... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Neely Sullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best chairs for my kitchen table? - Hi all, I posted a while ago about my kitchen table. I settled on chairs and a rug, but since then I've decided to try again. Agh! Attache... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Neely Sullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Me Style My Couch! - I'm having a hard time choosing pillows for my living room couch. I have these two pillows currently, but I'm not married to them. I like th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Neely Sullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding the perfect rug! - I can't for the life of me figure out what rug to put underneath this dining room table. I want something eye-catching and chic. I have a to... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Neely Sullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking out a rug - I can't for the life of me figure out what rug to put underneath this dining room table. I want something eye-catching and chic. I have a to... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    56 Kommentare
Neely Sullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seat height? - How many inches high is the seat?
    1 Kommentar
Neely Sullivan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Depth and width - I just want to be sure which is which. The width is 16" across the front of the bookcase, the part the faces forwards or outwards? And the d... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar