8 Beiträge
Judy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
One of the best basements I've ever seen! - Bravo for an incredible, creative, functional, beautful design! Especially love the walk-out water feature. That's all...Love love love!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Judy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color? - I'd love to know what color you used on the far wall, please. Thx!
    Kommentar
Judy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Remodel! - I love everything about this remodel. Great work!
    Kommentar
Judy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash - Can you please share the backsplash name?
    1 Kommentar
Judy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors - Can you share details on the floors--brand, color, please?
    Kommentar
Judy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
robe hook in frameless shower glass? - Does anyone have experience with robe hooks in frameless shower glass? I'm placing our order soon and can't decide if it's just better to u... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare