135 Beiträge
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do Dryer Balls Damage Dryers? - I had a set of 4 of those wool dryer balls but I quit using them because I think the banging around of those heavy balls is hard on dryers. ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2017 New Bosch Dishwasher Models - A while back, someone posted details of the 2017 Bosch dishwashers that made them sound like Bosch had fixed all known problems with their o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Now I Have to Wash a Down Comforter. - After reading mama's posts about washing a down comforter I am faced with that problem too. Ours was the heaviest one I found on ebay and it... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Did I Get the Wrong Tide? - Quite a while back there was a lot of enthusiasm for some Tide products. I was at Costco and needed a liquid so I got a jug. it was the T... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a Good Product To Remove Static Cling - I am having a problem with static on my synthetics attracting fine hair pieces and threads in the dryer. I have an automatic dryer that has... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Latest Samsung Front Loaders and Dryers - My stepdaughter just bought a Samsung FL and dryer at Lowes. They told her it was a wonderful machine with a 10 year warrantee. After rea... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blood - Yesterday I had a biopsy on the back of my head and the little adhesive dressing leaked on my pillow last night. It soaked through the case... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Samsung FL Prewash - We have had our Samsung FL for over 6 years. It has a pull out drawer for adding detergent. bleach and fabric softener. On the left side the... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are Mike and Tigerdunes? - For several years Mike and Tigerdunes regularly gave responses to heating and air conditioning questions in this forum, but for several mont... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
nerdyshopper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ecos Liquid From Costco - Yesterday a friend took me to Costco. I went to the detergent isle to see if they carried All Free and Clear. They didn't but they do carr... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...