5 Beiträge
Nerissa Josias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glazed Porcelin tile on shower floor Yes or No? - Should we use a glazed porcelin tile on the floor of our shower? My concern is that it will be very slippery when wet.
    6 Kommentare
Nerissa Josias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Colours - Hi, we are in the process of serious renovation. I need some advice on paint Colours. We'd like to go for a grey palette. Our kitchen cabine... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nerissa Josias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Colours - Hi, we are in the process of serious renovation. I need some advice on paint Colours. We'd like to go for a grey palette. Our kitchen cabine... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Nerissa Josias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island counter top - What kind of counter top is on the island?
    Kommentar
Nerissa Josias hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Parquet Floors - Is it possible to lighten parquet floors? I want these floors as light as possible because the house is quite dark.
    8 Kommentare