4 Beiträge
Vanessa Zammuto hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My wall cut out turned into my eating table! - My husband and I finished our bar top and installed it onto our peekaboo wall cut out! I love it and we are so happy to have a big space to ... Jetzt abstimmen
4 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare    6 Stimmen
Vanessa Zammuto hat eine Diskussion gestartet
seasonal room, screened in porch/ sun room decorating - I want to make this added space off the back of my house really cozy and comfortable for day naps or night time cocktails but not sure how t... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Vanessa Zammuto hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Swords - Why would anyone put these sword looking things on cabinets? does anyone know if this look was in style or something? I don't get them at al... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
Vanessa Zammuto hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet swords... - I don't understand these black sword looking things on all the cabinet???
    Kommentar