6 Beiträge
Newar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room chilewich rug color - Hi all, I'm trying to decide on a chilewich rug material/color for my living area in progress. These are the main pieces so far that I have;... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Newar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help finding a media unit table/stand - Hi all! I've been having a very tough time finding the perfect media center setup that jives with everything else I'll have going. Essential... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Newar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find this piece? - Desperately looking for where I can buy this TABLE, but it seems to be a ghost. Anyone recognize it or know where to get it? Thanks a bunch!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Newar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for high, long table (console/cocktail/bar) - Hi! I've been desperately trying to find a table I can use a sort of dining area for my small loft as well bar (as in, bar stool-appropriate... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Newar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Type of Sculpture? - Looking for this piece: Thanks!
    17 Kommentare
Newar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design "Rules" for Wood floor and Brick wall? - Hey to whoever's reading! I'm looking to furnish this space entirely anew and will be going for a modern aesthetic with a wee bit of 50s sty... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare