7 Beiträge
newbie_ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weird branch growth on tangerine tree? - hi everyone ... I have a question about my tangerine tree, and I shot a video showing the problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQjGAWmYX... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
newbie_ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
are these mosquitos bad for citrus? - hi everyone ... I've been catching a lot of these mosquitos in the pic: I have no idea what kind of mosquito they are. They're small (1/4 i... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
newbie_ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to water citrus trees? - hi everybody ... I'm really puzzled as to how much water for the citrus trees, and how often. I read different things online. One thing eve... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
newbie_ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Several issues with grapefruit tree - hi All, I hope our resident experts here can help me identify the problems with my grapefruit tree ... it's driving me crazy! Basic info: ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
newbie_ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help! what's wrong with my orange tree? with pics - hi all, I'm new to citrus growing, and I'm having a hard time diagnosing what is wrong with this orange tree in my house in Palm Springs, CA... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
newbie_ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what's wrong with my bushes? With pics - hi all, this is a follow-up on a previous post (and thanks to members roseseek, harmonyp, kathy9norcal, kippy-the-hippy, dublinbay for their... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
newbie_ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help! what am I doing wrong? - hi, I'm a newbie in rose growing and obsessing over it! My weekend house in Palm Springs (CA) has some 10 or so rose bushes and I got intere... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare