10 Beiträge
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hosta Tokudama Flavocircinalis - As promised, Barb, this a photo of T. Flavocircinalis in Budd Gardens owner's private garden.
5 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
H. 'Ogon Tachi' - is a rectifolia. I like the sturdy tall scapes. I've been considering buying another rectlolia, 'Silver Star'. Does anyone know whether the ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hosta Virus X - I bought this hosta as “Sagae” … but I’m not sure it is… from a local nursery and not a big box store. I think it has HVX. This is its third... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hyuga Urajiro - seems to be loving its new location. I bought it in 2008 and it struggled for years with tree root competition... but it hung in there never... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Photographing the blues - I've been envious of the photography of the blues posted by several forum members, so...after reading Babka's thread "So I tested Ken's... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unique looking hostas, please post yours - I moved Hyuga Urajiro (top right) to my mini bed and it appears to like it better here. To the left is my littlest hosta, Cat's Eye, which I... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the Lakesides - Lakeside Looking Glass Lakeside Slick Chick, supposed to be a mini but I don't think it is. Lkeside Contender... the leaves seem to have elo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    42 Kommentare
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More hostas - Victory, starting to fill in the space I've left for it. Risky Business, now 3' across. Sugar and Spice, love the shiny leaves. Arc de Triom... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pictures after a rainfall and changes - The hostas loved it, unfortunately so did the weeds...just when I thought the weeding was done at least for a little while and I could move ... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
irawon zone 5a Ottawa.ca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How I benefited from HVX - I stopped deadheading scapes with clippers because of the danger of transmitting HVX from one hosta to another. To my surprise and delight, ... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare