49 Beiträge
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to hang above toilet? - A friend hand painted my walls to have that "plaster" look. I don't want floating shelves, but I want something cool / statement... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen backsplash help please - I am trying am trying to decide on a kitchen backsplash. Gray cupboards are staying, white appliances will eventually go. Should I go with o... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Side Table & Ottoman help - These are the pieces of furniture in this small living room. The striped chair is only here b/c Christmas tree is in other corner of the sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What finish for light fixture? - Curious on everyones thoughts for the light fixture finish? Nickel or Rubbed Bronze? This is the mirror https://www.wayfair.com/decor-pillow... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small bathroom mirror/light help please - Here is my bathroom, trying to find a cool mirror. Single guy here, so I was trying to find a light and mirror that is fun and masculine. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Mirror / Light suggestion - Here is my bathroom, trying to find a cool mirror. Single guy here, so I was trying to find someone fun and masculine. Thoughts on this mi... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with color of floor - Curious on your thoughts on the color of floor I should pick for a small bathroom? Attached is the vanity I'm using. The wall color is Be... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room ideas - For some reason, I’m thinking I want a deep navy blue couch. I am a single male, just bought my first condo, move in a couple weeks. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    33 Kommentare
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
N Pow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room couch suggestion - This photo is a staged photo for the listing of my new condo. I’m a single male and want a masculine look/feel. I want help with ideas of th... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...