18 Beiträge
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height? - Are these 9 or 10 ft ceilings? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height? - Are these 9 or 10 ft ceilings?
    Kommentar
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height? - Are these 9 or 10 ft ceilings?
    Kommentar
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finalizing floor plans - Suggestions - ideas - help! - My wife and I are trying to finalize our floor plans for our new house. We're looking for advice from fellow Houzz'ers on any ideas or sugg... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plans? - Can you tell me where I can find the floor plans for this house? I tried your website but was unable to find it. Thanks!
    Kommentar
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor Plans - Where can I find the floor plans for this house? I was unable to find them on your website. Thanks! --Nick
    2 Kommentare
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plans - Are the floor plans available for this home? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height? - What is the ceiling height? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island dimensions and counters - Hello - can you please tell me the island dimensions and the material for the island and side counter tops?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Nick hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of windows are these? - I really love your house designs! One of things I've noticed is that the windows don't seem to have screens on them. Their absence really ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...