8 Beiträge
nickcats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing a 3-pole motion sensor staircase wall switch. - I have a 3-pole motion sensor light switch at the bottom of my staircase and at the top of my staircase. The motion sensor went out on one ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
nickcats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bandsaw blade keeps coming off - I installed a new 3/8” band saw blade on my Ridgid bandsaw 4 months ago. Worked fine. Now it keeps coming off, can’t figure out why. I bar... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
nickcats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: Ophiopogon p. Black Mondo Grass nigrescens - Anyone have any Ophiopogon p. Black Mondo Grass nigrescens? Thanks!
    8 Kommentare
nickcats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TRADE! Common Milkweed and/or Swamp Milkweed seeds for other Milkweed - I have to trade Common Milkweed (Asclepias syriaca) seeds and Swamp Milkweed (Asclepias incarnata) seeds for other varieties of Milkweed see... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
nickcats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: Milkweed seeds Ohio Natives - Wanted: Ohio Native Milkweed seeds: Asclepias amplexicaulis blunt-leaved milkweed or clasping milkweed Asclepias exaltata Poke Milkweed Asc... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
nickcats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I do a search in the Seed Exchange? - How do I do a search in the Seed Exchange?
    4 Kommentare
nickcats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Administering lactated ringers subq for cat, defective bag? - I have been giving my cat 200ml of lactated ringers solution 2x week, subcutaneously for his kidney disease for the past year. I recently p... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
nickcats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hinge help selection for an odd hidden door - Hello, Is there a genius who can figure out what type of hinge I need for my hidden tool closet that I made. Its constructed of 2"x4&q... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare