142 Beiträge
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Milwaukee, WI Winter Rose protection....YIKES - I typically put a collar around my 10 roses bushes against the south side of our brick home & fill them 1/2-to maybe a little more with ... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I prune rose bush down after critters ate the middle leaves? - Not sure what kind of rose bush this is except that it smells gorgeous, looks like the Lincoln red rose. It is over 33 years old. It was ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you just sprinkle shredded Irish Spring around rose bushes? - I have been putting shredded Irish Spring in little mesh bags & hanging them on a metal pole around rose bushes that the critters like t... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rose Mulch HELP - We used 100% Virgin Cedar Mulch by Superior Cedar Products Inc. last year around my rose bushes. Husband could only find this one (see pi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Winterizing rosebushes in December Help - I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and typically I put rose collars around my 8 rose bushes & fill 1/3 to 1/2 way with the old mulch that w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rose Winterizing (again) in Milwaukee, WI - I typically put rose collars around my roses & fill them halfway with mulch by December 10th. Don't want to do it too soon as to cause ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of Pear tree is this? - This tree was planted probably about 15 years ago. I thought the garden company (which probably doesn't have records anymore since they plan... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pear tree identification - This tree was planted probably about 15 years ago. I thought the garden company (which probably doesn't have records anymore since they pla... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cedar mulch around roses - Stupid question alert All the rain we have gotten from March through May, all the bagged cedar mulch when we open it is wet. I know it ge... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
nickjoseph Milwaukee, WI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Top soil and cedar mulch around my roses - We moved into our home almost 30 years ago. It came with about 10 rose bushes that were planted along the south side of the house. We stil... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...