5 Beiträge
nikcib hat eine Diskussion gestartet
90s era gas fireplace broken glass and other questions - Our house was built in 1995. It has a gas fireplace that my children have officially destroyed. First, the little metal vent flaps underneat... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nikcib hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with basement floor & stairs - Hello everyone, My husband and I are researching options for our finished walkout basement. Our house is 20 years old and has never had wate... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
nikcib hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone help me - Hello Everyone. I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction. My grandmother (who passed away 30 years ago and was born i... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
nikcib hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint question - Hello! I was googling paint colors and ended up here on an old thread. Since I have an account, I thought I'd ask my question. I just painte... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
nikcib hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2850 sq ft house needs new AC system - Hello everyone! I'm hoping you all can help me determine what I need and what a fair price range is. I had one estimate so far and am waitin... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare