4 Beiträge
nininena hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room arrangement help. - Hi, I'm moving in to a new place. And I really need help arranging my living room, I don't have a wall for my Tv. And I was thinking of plac... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
nininena hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please I need help and advice please! - I am moving to a small studio with a big room. kitchen and bathroom are separate. so I'm trying to organize my entry way, bedroom, living ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
nininena hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me with ideas please! - Hi I'm moving into a small studio. I really Ned help with ideas on decor and dividing living room, bedroom and dinning erea. bathroom and k... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
nininena hat eine Diskussion gestartet
studio help - I really need help with organizing this new tiny studio that I'm moving into. please I don't know if I should paint it or leave it white sin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar