15 Beiträge
Anita Pepitone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase runner - Hello, can you tell me about the staircase runner? Love the look!
    Kommentar
Anita Pepitone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase runner - The staircase runner is beautiful….can you tell me the brand or where it was purchased?
    2 Kommentare
Anita Pepitone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood walls and ceilings - Hello, Can you tell me the species of the wood planks used throughout this home. Beautiful!
    Kommentar
Anita Pepitone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
artwork on mantle - Can you tell me more about the artwork?
    3 Kommentare
Anita Pepitone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me where the dining chairs are from? - I see they are slipcovered and I like the boxiness of the actual chair.
    Kommentar
Anita Pepitone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Anita Pepitone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hanging chair vendor - Hello, could you tell me the supplier of this hanging chair? Thank you,
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Anita Pepitone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hanging chair - What is the weight capacity for this chair, and when will the "antique" color be available?
    1 Kommentar
Anita Pepitone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hanging chair - I've researched hanging chairs high and low, but unable find this particular one. I love the color, as most wicker or rattan have a yellow c... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...