4 Beiträge
njsedlander hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help adjusting doors - I purchased these Fresca medicine cabinets and they have been installed recessed into two bathrooms in our house. However, the doors are mi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
njsedlander hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this product comprised of two 20inch (FMC8058 = 20”) units? - Hello, I just want to confirm that this piece is one 40 inch unit. Or if it is comprised of two 20 inch (FMC8058 = 20”) medicine cabinets? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
njsedlander hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the "rough in" dimensions for recessed mounting? - I'm planning to recess this medicine cabinet and my contractor is cutting and framing out the wall behind the sink. I'll order the cabinet ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
njsedlander hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do the side doors need extra clearance outside the 59" dimension? - I want to place this cabinet in a room that is 59.25" wide (!) and while tight I think I can get this piece to fit. Do side doors need extr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar