6 Beiträge
nlmeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I put between my new bathroom vanities? - The space between the vanities is really narrow. The widest I could go is 15”. I was thinking a narrow linen cabinet..but if so what color... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
nlmeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color tile to put with grey quartz countertop in bathroom - I want to reface/refinish the cabinet as whitewashed walnut (see example pic) and keep the grey quartz countertop (2nd pic) but don’t know w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
nlmeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fabric number and color name for the couch - Can you tell me the fabric number and fabric color for the Rowe couch in this picture?
    Kommentar
nlmeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perfect couch just need it a little wider - This is the perfect couch for my family room, but I need it to be about 114 - 130" wide instead of 84" (sofa plus chaise). Does anyone know... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
nlmeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front porch rail or no rail? - I have a 1960's ranch that has 2 small high level windows across the length of the porch. We are considering replacing our wood front porch... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
nlmeier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to put a 4 poster bed in my bedroom with 8ft ceilings. The bed I want has posts at the headboard that are 89.25" and cannot be lower... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare