6 Beiträge
Natalie Logsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the wood stairs! - I’m wanting to do something similar in our home. Would you be able to share what was used for the stairs and is this one solid piece?
    Kommentar
Natalie Logsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need structure idea for front of house - Trying to look outside the box a bit to come up with an idea for a structure or some look in front of house. We have an open spot between th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Natalie Logsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Toilet - I've been looking at lots of enclosed trapment toilets and this one caught my eye. Can you tell me the brand of it please?
    1 Kommentar
Natalie Logsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen size - I'm loving this kitchen layout! Do you happen to know the dimensions?
    3 Kommentare
Natalie Logsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor? - Can you tell me what is being used for the floor?
    1 Kommentar
Natalie Logsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plans - Is there a place I can view different floor plans? I want to be able to select ranch style with walkout. Is this available?
    1 Kommentar