10 Beiträge
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microwave in cabinet - six months later, finally got a microwave to go into cabinet.. The dilemma now is the pre cut opening is not centered so a trim kit wont ev... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microwave Cabinet - The opening for the microwave is only 15 inches wide. I had planned on using a LG microwave, but I cant find any brand microwave smaller t... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Number of Pendant lights issued resolved - April 3rd I posted opinion needed on pendant lighting over island. Consences was the lights needed to be lowered & two pendant lights w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Number of Pendant lights - Although the two 12 inch pendant lights provide enough lighting for the space it doesn't seem balanced. I think I could use 2 more pendants.... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
couple embracing - Does this come in silvertones?
    Kommentar
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too many holes to cover - Purchased a beautiful single hole pull down kitchen faucet @ a too good to be true price 2 years ago. Recently purchased a drop in triple b... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Confirm no outside vent needed if charcoal filter set ordered? - If so, need order information for a charcoal filter set for this hood so I can order it with hood.
    1 Kommentar
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Inspired by Houzz - This is my Beverage Center we added This was the Houzz Beverage Center that was my inspiration. Who knew I could be inspired by a photo with... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New accent color selected, now where do I put it - My primary colors throughout are purple/off white & green. I want to maintain the purple & off white but want phase out the green &a... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Summer Mays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you find the body wall sculpture? Where can I get a closer look of this piece?
    3 Kommentare