12 Beiträge
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are the glass doors because there is special temperature or protection - Is the wine stored in temperature control? Or behind glass doors for simple protection? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Purchase Dining Set - Can you tell me where the dining set can be purchased?
    Kommentar
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
patio furniture - Please tell me where the patio set can be purchased?
    4 Kommentare
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar Stools - Please tell me where I can purchase the bar stools? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Edge of Leathered granite - Is the edge also leathered? I cannot tell from the photo. Thanks
    Kommentar
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Round table and chairs - Can you tell me where the round table and pie shaped benches are from? Thanks.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light Fixtures - where can I buy - Please tell me where the mirror light fixtures cam be purchased. Thanks
    2 Kommentare
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Paint - How were the cabinets painted and what colors?
    1 Kommentar
nmallis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy the chair? - Where can. Buy the chair?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...