26 Beiträge
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
entry furniture - I have a huge entry. I think the designer of the floor plan could have done a better job at using space. So my question is: how do I fill th... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Headboard install - How difficult is the installation?
    Kommentar
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with headboard, etc - I bought a king size mattress and box spring and now I would like to add a headboard, probably a tufted or button style. But the box spring ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the pendant over the island? - in my email, 8 eligant kitchen-in-black. what is the name of the pendant light?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help finding and sizing mini pendants - I've decided to hang 3 mini pendants over our work area. I'm having trouble finding the right ones. I'd like it to be like rain glass or cle... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier in Kitchen and the same in the dining room - I am having no luck finding a chandelier I like for my kitchen. I really like the one I hung in the dining room. It's practical and I like t... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help sizing a dining room chandelier - My room is 11 feet wide and 14 feet deep. My table is 45 inches wide and 75 inches long. The ceiling height is 11 feet. The chandelier I am ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nodeerhere hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Depth of the glass shade - What kind of bulb is used here? What is the depth inside the shade? I need to figure out if the bulb will show.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...