16 Beiträge
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Antique cabinet - What room is this cabinet appropriate for? We currently use it for clothes and bedding in our bedroom
    1 Kommentar
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hanging curtains - With baseboard heating, is it better to hang to the floor and lose the space above the molding or skim the top of the baseboard to gain the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating around these folks art prints - I love these, but how can I integrate them into a modern farmhouse/cottage style? They feel a little dramatic and heavy for my decor. What r... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sideboard for this dining room wall? - Dining room sits between kitchen (to the left) and living room (to the right). Considering a buffet/sideboard but need ideas. I don't need s... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating around travertine undertones - I have this travertine in the kitchen, dining room and hallways. Not really a fan, but it's what I have to work with. Looking to paint and... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gray Wisp and Gray Cashmere experts please - I just painted these samples and I am surprised at how blue both of these read. Reminds me of baby blue. Looking for some good feedback on... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best pale pink paints with cream trim? (Benjamin Moore please) - I painted Pink Bliss on the walls and it's too crisp and pastel with the Spanish White trim....any good recommendations? I use Ben Moore pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Like to shop? I need you! - Wanting to redo our bedroom and have been looking for a duvet cover as a starting point for color scheme. Looking for something in light/med... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    32 Kommentare
nomimama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
4 year old's bedroom, - The bird fabric will be a quilt, the teal will either be pillows or incorporated into quilt. Need input on paint. Leaning towards a soft p... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    106 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...