5 Beiträge
Norma Sassone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1961 kitchen redo - We wanted to make our small u shaped kitchen more open and functional and on a limited budget. We really like the mid century birch cabinet... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Norma Sassone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to put ANY furniture in my den - We moved into our 1961 vintage rambler a few days ago. Off the kitchen is a 13 X 13 little den with a great fireplace. The dilemma: it has ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Norma Sassone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
guest, sewing and tv den combined - is it possible in a 12 x 12 room? - My husband, my 92 year old mom and I will soon be downsizing into a 1500 sq ft 3 BR, 1960's ranch. There will be a big screen TV in the livi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Norma Sassone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room set repainted: Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - I posted the "before" of my mother's 1950's knotty pine dining set a couple of months ago. It took a while and a lot of thinking about colo... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Norma Sassone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help on paint color to refinish 1950's dining set - I inherited this buffet and dining table (which opens to twice as big) from my mother 20 years ago. I am so over the knotty pine finish and... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare