75 Beiträge
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Japanese Anemone Windflower ID Please - Is this a Robustissima or a September Charm? Thanks. the backs of the flowers Fronts of flowers Close-up of leaves.
    1 Kommentar
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant ID please - Is it possible that this is a variety of Sweetbox, like Fragrant Mountian? I've done "google image search", and I had a friend us... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice please- on Chaste Tree in zone 6b in Pittsburgh. - Has anyone else in zone 6b had success with a Chaste tree growing as a tree with a trunk- as opposed to coming up from the roots after winte... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Afternoon sun & morning shade perennial ideas? - Can anyone share their personal experience with success in growing perennials, or small bushes that tolorate morning shade and then approx. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ruby Falls Weeping Redbud & Deer - Has any one ever actually seen deer in the winter nibble dormant leaf buds on limbs of Ruby Falls?
    2 Kommentare
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone ID this? - I was working in my garden and found this, it's a rooted cut stem of something I trimmed long ago, and often would just stick the stem in th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone ID this Butterfly Bush? - It's a dwarf about 2 feet tall, with the most intense cobalt blue purple blooms...not a bit of pink or lavender in them...they are the deepe... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone ID this please? - Five leaves on some stems, three on others. Asking for a friend...so I only have one photo.
    3 Kommentare
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reblooming Irises - are drooping leaves a charactoristic? - My neighbor has a reblooming iris (name unknown) that blooms wonderfully- but the foliage is always flopped down- not standing erectly like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there another name for a Hydrangea named "Sarena Blue"? - I bought a greenhouse forced bloom Hydrangea at my grocery store with a tag of Sarena Blue. I googled it and those websites are from England... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...