10 Beiträge
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely room! - Where can I get the brass accent table?
    1 Kommentar
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions on accessorizing my dining room please. - Thanks for all the suggestions with paint color on my last design dilemma. We ended up BM Champion Cobalt which I am pleased with. I need a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table - Beautiful room! Can you please tell me where the coffee table is from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - How do I attach a photo to a comment? I see the band that reads "attach photo" when I click on it, two options appear. 1. Attach from camer... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely! - The kitchen is so lovely, very warm and inviting. Would love to cook there. The entire transformation of this home is stunning!!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dinning room paint color suggestions please. - My room has been this color for the last 13years. The paint has held up well, but I want a change. The adjoining living room is Smokestack g... Lesen Sie mehr
    47 Kommentare
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous space! - Beautiful room! What are, and where can I purchase the ceiling tiles?
    2 Kommentare
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
End table options! What do you think? - Trying to decide on an end table. The majority of my furniture is dark (console, dining room table and sideboard). I have two accent tables ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace screen options. Am I heading in the right direction? - My fireplace is wood burning and I'm replacing the fire screen after my living room refresh. These are what I was thinking of adding. Shoul... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare
nrobrien hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with finishing touches to my livingroom refresh. - I've repainted and changed the rug, which is very bold. I need a side table and a new fireplace screen. I was thinking dark for the table an... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare