12 Beiträge
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anything you would change in this kitchen design? - I recently posted a different layout and received helpful feedback and now have new renderings to share. What do you think? Of note, if fac... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    37 Kommentare
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calling all kitchen designers...Please help me with my kitchen layout! - I am working with a Design & Build company and need help with where to put the main things in my kitchen! It is a pretty large 13 x 24 f... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window in shower - privacy advice - obscure glass? - Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom and I am replacing the window in the bathroom which is in the shower. I don’t like the look of glass... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower Curtain Rod that matches Delta Champagne Bronze - Has anyone used Delta Champagne Bronze bathroom accessories and found a shower curtain rod that goes with it?
1 „Gefällt mir“    61 Kommentare
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - I'm looking everywhere for backsplash just like this to match my Ikea Grimslov off-white cabinets...can you please tell me the name and colo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - What is the brand and color of the subway tile you used? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - What is the brand and color of the subway tile? Thanks!
    Kommentar
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
IKEA Grimslov off-white subway tile backsplash - We are nearing the end of our big IKEA kitchen reno and I'm trying to find some reasonably priced off-white subway tiles for backsplash. We ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microwave cabinet - Looking for a microwave/shelf cabinet just like that for our kitchen. How does one get something like that?
    2 Kommentare
nshaeffer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microwave - Is that just a microwave under the counter or is it a microwave/toaster oven combo? What kind is it? Thanks!
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...