8 Beiträge
nsheis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
nsheis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would love to know more about the kitchen... - The tile, the granite, the type of wood, the source for the furnishing, the windows...can you tell I love this look! Getting ready to build... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nsheis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have birds making circular holes in my Sto exterior. Any solutions? Bird X? We live in the Midwest.
    Kommentar
nsheis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Using Cedar Siding - In the midwest...has anyone used cement-board siding that looks like cedar? Pro/cons of natural wood vs. siding... Thanks for any help!
    2 Kommentare
nsheis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
nsheis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
nsheis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is your experience with IPE siding or larch?
    1 Kommentar
nsheis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
concrete siding vs. cedar - We have to replace our Certainteed siding as it failed, cracked and bowed after 5 years. We are un"Certain" as to what to replace it with. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar