40 Beiträge
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Benjamin Moore "Advance" Paint Cure Time - Two weeks ago, I made the mistake of painting our laundry room/mudroom shelving with our normal, semi-gloss paint that we've used for all th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repainting Oven Door Skin and Toe Kick - We are very frustrated with Dacor at the moment, who provided a beautiful-looking induction range to us in 2016 but seems (so far) unwilling... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New American Standard A/C System? - My usual sources of solid consumer research (e.g. Consumer Reports) have failed me on this one and, sadly, even during the pandemic none of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture Covers = Home for Mice - This winter, I placed furniture covers over two lounge chairs and an ottoman by West Elm. The chairs look like the (stock) photo I'll show h... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Considerations for Outdoor Furniture Covers? - Now that I've got a couple of lounge chairs for ye olde deck that have fabric cushions on them, it's time to think about covering them durin... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Garage Floor Epoxy? - We have recently (almost) completed a garage renovation, taking what used to be a 1-car garage and making it a 2-car garage. Here's a photo ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck Furniture Dimensions? - Hi, Houzzers... time to dream of spring and decks already (!) We're embarking on a deck renovation and I thought I'd ask about our furniture... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck Posts & Top Rail for Cable Railing? - We're about to replace our old, standard deck with a new ipe deck that contains a pergola, which we will also make out of ipe in order to ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
West Elm Huron Lounge Chair? - Long story short: We're renovating/redesigning our deck and will have the opportunity to have not only a dining area but also a couple of lo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nancy Trainer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anchor Bench to Property? - I'm the chair of my local elementary school's Landscape Committee and we're considering buying some cool benches & stools to put out in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...