7 Beiträge
nurmi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Extra seating? - Does this table come with a leaf or extension?
    1 Kommentar
nurmi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table colors - Are swatches of table colors available? And is the leaf stored under the table? Thanks...Suzee
    1 Kommentar
nurmi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How should this mirror be hung? - How should this mirror be hung? Handle on top? ...or side????
    1 Kommentar
nurmi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower fixture - Love the shower fixture...can you share the make?
    Kommentar
nurmi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror? - Love this mirror... Can you direct me where I can purchase one?
    Kommentar
nurmi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror - Can you please tell me who makes the mirror / lighting combo?...thanks!
    Kommentar
nurmi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Space Problems - I'm having space problems in my Powder Room and didn't think I could use sconces but see you all placed yours on different walls...is this a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar