5 Beiträge
Nicole (5a - VT) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When to pot up over-wintered geraniums? - I’m in Vermont, zone 5. I put all of my geraniums bare root in boxes in the basement (first time trying to over winter). Wondering in a very... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Nicole (5a - VT) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What was in these mason bee tubes? - Hi all - This is the first year that I've had a bee house up to attract mason bees. To my surprise, I looked the other day and saw that many... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Nicole (5a - VT) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Newbie dahlia grower needs help - Hi all - I planted some dahlia seeds this year in my cut flower garden. I'm more of a veggie grower and literally just threw in a bunch of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Nicole (5a - VT) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vermont forum? - Is there any reason why we don't/can't have a Vermont Gardening forum? I would love a place to check in with and ask questions of other verm... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Nicole (5a - VT) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hoping to overwinter potted fig tree in VT... - ....but I'm worried that my basement will be too warm and not keep it in dormancy? I bought my first fig this year (Brown Turkey) and have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare