8 Beiträge
nyeargin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are the walls and trim a different color? I recently - I recently had a room painted all blue (supposed to be same color) but the trim turned out darker than the walls. Everything was done 3-4 co... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
nyeargin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
nyeargin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pant color? - Looks great. What is paint is this?
    Kommentar
nyeargin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
nyeargin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
nyeargin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did the chair come from? - Where did the chair come from?
    Kommentar
nyeargin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
nyeargin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jacuzzi in the bedroom? Help! :) - So my wife and I are buying this home and have no clue what to do with this space in the bedroom. The first picture is looking at the left s... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare