9 Beiträge
nysmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Direct Vent Gas Victorian Style Fireplace? - Hello! Does anyone know of a retailer or manufacturer in the US that sells direct vent gas fireplaces that look like Victorian era combinat... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
nysmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree/shrub that can be grown in container and left outside in winter? - Hello everyone! I have some large rectangular wooden planters and I would like to plant some dwarf flowering trees/shrubs (such as Crepe Myr... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
nysmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Towel Ladder - Hello, could you please tell me where the ladder is from? Thank you!
    Kommentar
nysmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Towel Ladder - Hello, could you please tell me where the ladder is from? Thank you!
    Kommentar
nysmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Lattice Screen - I live the lattice screen! What material is it made of? Is there a manufacturer I may purchase it from?
    2 Kommentare
nysmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lattice Screening - I love the beautiful lattice screening that is picture here! Is it constructed of wood and painted? Or is it a composite/PVC material? Is... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
nysmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
nysmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
nysmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hooks on wall - Where are the hooks on the wall from? I love that they look like dock cleats!
    1 Kommentar