9 Beiträge
Olivia Chng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's the difference between 'Contemporary' and 'Modern'? - Screening potential IDs for my reno, and one of them used the term 'Modern Contemporary'? Aren't those two different styles (according to Ho... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Olivia Chng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the mozzie wipeout enough? - Don't mean to be kiasi here, but does anyone know how else we can ensure our homes are Zika-free/safe, on top of the NEA's mozzie wipeout?
    1 Kommentar
Olivia Chng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it sanitary to use salvaged wood? - I saw something similar to this palette wood daybed on another website, and I want to try it in my flat... but I'm not sure about using used... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Olivia Chng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outside corridor plants, yes or no? - I heard that you're not supposed to put anything outside your HDB flat, but I noticed that my neighbours have potted plants, shoe rack, umbr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Olivia Chng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cool without aircon? - I'm so appreciative of our windows along the common corridor right now because they provide cross-ventilation for our flat... but it's still... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Olivia Chng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi Houzz Community admin, how do I get a Pro to respond to a query? - I posted something on Discussions some time ago, about a Boconcept desk. Haven't received any reply... I'm not upset or angry or anything, j... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Olivia Chng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for a good-looking fan - I'm renting so I can't install a ceiling fan, but I can't stand the way standard electric fans look. Has anyone here used a Dyson? It's quit... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Olivia Chng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
That desk looks interesting, is it also BoConcept? - Where can I see more details of the desk? The wood panels look like there is store underneath, or they're some kind of cable organisation th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Olivia Chng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom window along the common corridor - Hi! I just moved into a 3-room flat with a friend, and I got the bedroom that has a window along the common corridor. Even with blackout bli... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare