47 Beiträge
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding Catherine Mermet & Bullata - I'm trying to find these 2 roses but I'm having a hard time. I'm not sure if it's too early for the online nurseries to update their catalog... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with idenifying this pink striped Mystery rose from Rogue Valley - Hello, I received this rose as one of my mystery roses from Rogue Valley this spring. It's one of my favorites now and has already rebloomed... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to find Deuil de Paul Fontaine rose? - I'm trying to find this rose but the only place I see that sells it and is currently out is Rogue Valley. Anyone know of any other online so... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
California gardeners using Grey Water for the gardens. - So 2 weeks ago I bought 2 50 gallon rain barrels to catch the rains we recently had. Since that didn't last long at all (about 2 days, if th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    40 Kommentare
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do get Soleil d'Or or not too... - So as I'm planning on planting my new rose garden next month, I have found yet another rose to add to my list of must haves. Soleil d'Or. Do... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What your thoughts about Wedding Cake rose? - Wedding Cake, another rose I came across on Rogue Valley. I love the coloring and shape and just ordered it. Anyone else have this rose as w... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Your thoughts on Ash Wednesday Rose (Aschermittwoch) - I came across this rose on Rogue Valley's site and was intrigued by the coloring of this rose. I was wondering if anyone has any experience ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Rose Gardens in England? - I'm currently in the middle of planning my trip to Europe this July. I will be spending 4-5 days in Paris, 4-5 days in Florence, & 4-5 d... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tracking Chill Hours - Does anyone know of a site where you can check your chill hours. For years I used the ucdavis site but now the link has switched and I can't... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Brian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are your recent experiences with Hortico? - I have hard bad things in the past with this company but did see a couple of good things from other forum users on here lately. They have a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...