25 Beiträge
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you decide plaement and size of kitchen cabinet handles? - The kitchen looks so nice (actually, I love the entire house). How did you decide on placement and size of pulls (handles)?
    1 Kommentar
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you decide plaement and size of kitchen cabinet handles? - The kitchen looks so nice (actually, I love the entire house). How did you decide on placement and size of pulls (handles)?
    Kommentar
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you decide plaement and size of kitchen cabinet handles? - The kitchen looks so nice (actually, I love the entire house). How did you decide on placement and size of pulls (handles)?
    Kommentar
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with color scheme. - I have new black ss appliances. I want to replace cabinets and countertops with a color scheme that is light enough but works with my black... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen seen in this photo - Is it possible to see photos of the kitchen that can be seen through the doorway?
    Kommentar
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
appliance color? - What color are the appliances in this kitchen?
    Kommentar
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the barely there light fixture! - Will you please tell me about it? Enough light for over an island sink? Where it came from?
    1 Kommentar
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does this sink come with one faucet hole - does Product ID#: 42852567) come with just one faucet hole?
    1 Kommentar
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 questions - Can extra fabric be ordered by the yard? Can you provide a side view of this chair?
    4 Kommentare
oceanfrontcabin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
actual size - Please correct dimensions in specs. What are the real dimensions?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...