38 Beiträge
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SHARED WALL: Opening designs - I’d like to put some type of narrow slit openings in this shared wall. A few questions. 1. Good or bad idea? 2. If good, ideas? 3. Sho... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BETTER: Solid or Print? - 1. What style outdoor curtains for this space? 2. Which brand is better Sunbrella or Bella Dura? 3. Where to buy? 4. Which color? 5. D... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where would you place uplights? - please include link for purchase
    18 Kommentare
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color Sunbrella curtains? - Should we do white like the inspired photo below? our patio furniture is in the brown/grey fsmily.
    1 Kommentar
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best brand deck lights? - Need options please.
    1 Kommentar
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP: Rookie DIY’er - hiw should we fence this and create a walkway to outdoor entertaining apace…ie pavilion with rock pit? And what about the plants/trees?
    4 Kommentare
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BRICKS: Use for wall or pillars? - I need a place to put an outdoor tv and these “built-ins” seem to be what I need to consider. This would add more blocking from my neighbor... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor tv placement — epic fail! - Thanks for the advice to lighten the ceiling color. Now, I realize I have no good place to put a tv😫. Any advice? I really want tv. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I can’t believe it!!!! - What color scheme for this area? Should I proceed to brick the pillars? Add light outside basement door or string lights on a switch for moo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
Christian Decor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Did I screw up?? - Tile should have been darker. What color should i paint the ceiling?
    24 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...