217 Beiträge
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you be happy with this order from Rogue Valley Roses? - I just opened this order from RVR and I know they are bands, but I was not expecting such small, leafless things. Would you be ok with this... Lesen Sie mehr
    91 Kommentare
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Look at the Dwarf Sans. I found at Trader Joe's - Can you believe I found this at Trader Joe's, of all places? Is this a Dwarf Samurai?
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Got a Gibbaeum heathii!! - I was stunned to see this, labelled, at a Lowe's. It is a little rough looking, but I have repotted it and hope I can bring it back. Should ... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beds and Beds of RRD in DC!!!!!!! - I am just home from dinner and a walk on the waterfront in DC. Even in the dark and at a distance I could see spikes of RRD. These beds look... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID pink shrub rose - I saw this growing near the curb in my neighborhood. Color of pictures is very accurate. It had a pleasant fragrance, and reminded me of a... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am on RRD watch again. - I saw this growth at the base of my Jacques Cartier. I think it could be RRD. What do you think?
    20 Kommentare
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID roses at shopping center in MD? - I was at the TJ Maxx in Greenbelt, MD and whilwhile walking back to my car saw a plantinplanting of typical pink KOs. But then, at rhe back... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Orleans nurseries - Can anyone recommend good nurseries for unusual houseplants around New Orleans? I will be visiting and love to check out nurseries in new c... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It may be a long shot, but does anyone recognize this Phal? - You never know if someone knows the ID.oID.on some of these BBS plants. I liked the delicacy of the purple mist over the mmiddle of the flo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
odyssey3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a Phalaenopsis? - I bought this today at a Home Depot because of the unusual shape. Leaves are typical phal leaves. Tag is the ubiquitous Just Add Ice. What... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...