9 Beiträge
Susan B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color would be best for our shutters? - We are looking to repaint our shutters and wonder what color would be best. Initially I thought blue, but now am considering cream, with the... Jetzt abstimmen
    19 Kommentare    2 Stimmen
Susan B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
All weather sofa - Hi, I’m wondering where to find a similarly upholstered outdoor sectional?
    1 Kommentar
Susan B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this wasteland become a play land? - My sons, 9 and nearly 14, share a room and it's terribly disorganized because I'm not sure how to use the space. In the bedroom they want ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Susan B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My sons' room needs help! - My sons, 9 and nearly 14, share a room and it's terribly disorganized because I'm not sure how to use the space. In the bedroom, they want... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Susan B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color? - I'd love to know the brand and shade of color used in this room. Thank you!
    Kommentar
Susan B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to paint floors like this? - Hi, I would like to know what process is used to paint floors like this, whether in a checkerboard or just solid, and how to seal them well?
    1 Kommentar
Susan B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What art works well in my family room? - We recently moved and I don't have art for our family room. What would work color and size-wise above our couch? I taped corners above the s... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    95 Kommentare
Susan B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material was used as a runner for the stairs? - What was used as a runner for the stairs? It looks like it could be slippery. How does it respond to foot traffic?
    1 Kommentar