6 Beiträge
oigetit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WWhat is the paint color of the exterior of this house? - I like what I can see of the paint color of the exterior of this home. What is the brand of paint, type of paint, and color. Thank you.
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
oigetit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bricks on patio- are they real bricks, face bricks or larger stones? - As above. I'd like to know what the material used for the patio was, and where one can find similar brick for sale & approximate price.... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
oigetit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
oigetit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Regardingthe Moe Valerio Sofa - 1) What are the legs made of? 2) Is there any kind of warranty on the sofa fabric? 3) What is the width of the sofa arms? They look a bit ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
oigetit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
oigetit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the tile in this picture? It's perfect! - Am remodeling (down to the studs) a 5' by 8' bathroom and am having a very tough time. I want it to be light airy and contemporary, but not... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare